Saturday, November 14, 2009

An oldie but a goodie...


I've been researching music rehearsal studios and I came across this collection of pics of The Osbournes old Beverly Hills mansion. Yes the Osbournes were a dysfunctional family but who doesn't love their home :)


It's the perfect mix of masculine and feminine. Sharons bathroom (on the second row) Is simply heavenly. It's probably the size of my whole house haha.


The tv room on the fourth row has definitely found me some inspiration ;)




Like Pamela Anderson, Sharon Osbourne held an estate sale, I think after they sold their Beverly Hills mansion and sold off most of her exquisite French treasures as she has decided to go for the minimalistic look (silly woman haha). Oh how I wish I were able to attend this sale!

Top pic by The Real Estalker

No comments:

Post a Comment